2014年2月17日星期一

❤Chinese New Year ❤

mostly every people sure will wear red clothes in the 1st day of the CNY

Time flies, last month was very happy that Chinese New Year (CNY)  is coming and now is over
I was very busy during in the Chinese New Year 
plus I was gained a lot weight too because non stop eating in CNY
arghhhhh...have to keep fit but I know I can't make it..
I'm gonna skip a lot things happen in CNY because it was too many things happen and I can't finish it at here
As usual we will take vegetarian food and go to the temple praying at the 1st day of CNY























and my daddy always will gave small angpao for those beggar outside at the temple
I think there have around 20 or even more at the outside there =.=
and all my relative will make a gathering and dinner at my house too
so every 1st day of CNY I will be very busy to prepare for the vegetarian dinner

It was very simple vegetarian food ..cook by me and my aunty...the look like not very nice but the taste is very good ^^

I love family gathering ^^

I am Hokkien poeple and as usual we will pray for the Heaven Gods (拜天公) at 12am at the 9th day of CNY
9th day in CNY is a big festival for us and it is more important than the 1st day in CNY
this day is especially important to Hokkiens, come midnight of the eight day of the new year, 
hokkiens will offer thanks giving prayer to the Emperor of Heaven. Offerings will include sugarcane as it was the sugarcane that had protected the Hokkiens from certain extermination generation ago. 
Incense, tea, fruit, vegetarian food or roasted pig, and paper gold is served as customary protocol for paying respect to an honored person. 
here is the some picture that we pray for the Heaven Gods, it was just simple because some people will served a lot food to pray

.











 this is the beautiful firework video in front of my house ^^
next blog gonna write about what I had eat and some places that I go in CNY ^^



没有评论:

发表评论