2014年2月21日星期五

food and short trip with friends❤

throwback the memory with family and friends in Chinese New Year
I have been eating a lot food and 1st time went to ULU YAM with classmates for fun and craving for the famous ULU YAM LOH MEE
my family like to go Dragon-i restaurant for our dinner
normally we will choose to go the restaurant at Pavilion there because it was nearby my house
today gonna intro about the famous Beijing Roast Duck in Dragon-I restaurant
the ducks is roasting in the wood fired oven
A slice of skin is first craced from the belly. This is then carefully squared and suggested to be eaten with a sprinkiling of plain cane sugar.





the traditional way of eating it within a steamed pancake and the pancake here is a bit springy, nice texture smooth and a light wheaty taste. It goes well with the duck. the duck skin is was wonderfully crispy ^^

the rest of the duck we choose to made it as other dish....

this is banana in hot toffee, frittered banana with bright sugar.. how to eat this? before eat this we have to drop into a large bowl of ice water to "set" the caramel and after that take it out and eat



tadaaaa~~~~ all the food look very nice and delicious ^^ yummy yummy..have a satisfy dinner with family on that day...I realized other outlet of Dragon-i restaurant there don't have this beijing roasted duck..and i dont know why too

last time went to The Garden there watching movie at GSC signature with my parents
my dad don't like to take picture and I have no idea why he don't like it...is there every daddy also the same?

but my funny and naughty mommy love it...see..how cute is my mom..hahaha..is there we look alike?
one shot watch two movies on that day and bring my parents try the famous ramen at Ippudo restaurant

The Shiromaru is Ippudo’s classic tonkotsu broth served with thin noodles
This tonkotsu is also the basis of their other ramen bowls, the next being the Ippudo Akamaru 

 Ippudo Pork Bun , a fluffy and pillowy steamed bun with a lusciously braised piece of pork belly (char siaw) and Ippudo’s original sauce. The pork belly in these buns is essentially the same cut of meat as the pork slices that come with ramen, but instead these chunks are simmered in a spiced barbecue sauce for 20 hours.

another I want to say..I always heard my friends said ULU YAM LOH MEE is very delicious and now I got to try twice in this month with my friends
my girl friend's hometown is ULU YAM there so she know which restaurant selling delicious famous LOH MEE


we depart at 11am at the morning, a hot weather make us sweating in the car even already open the air condition
around 45 minutes later, we reached ULU YAM

tadahhhh...famous ULU YAM LOH MEE ...seriously very nice and I love the taste
after finish the LOH MEE we go soak our legs and feet in the hot spring water nearby there
To soak the legs and feet, dip our feet in the hot sulphur-y water that supposedly has healing properties
the 1st time we went for soak our legs and feet in the hot spring water ..and the water is really hot and make us can't soak for a long time
here some picture that we took at there and we re crazy for the motorcyclist selling the ice cream




 here can see how red is my foot after sloat my feet in the hot spring water
ice cream ice cream !!! 

 we bought the ice cream due to the hot weather is gonna killing us
my favourite yam favourite ice cream waffer.
we re really crazy on that day, after finish the Ulu Yam short trip, we straight away drive to genting since it just 15 minutes can reach the tram to genting there and we went to genting highland  just because to enjoy the cold weather and drink the starbucks coffee, chilling with friends.
1st time I take tram the to genting highland, because normally I directly drive to genting highland there but my friends felt it dangerous since they never drive to there...so we decided to take with tram





is really have a lot fun with friends and family during the holidays...now back to Uni Life but I'm still feel in holiday mood. Time flies~~ this is the last semester in my degree...have to really enjoy the study life with friend in the Uni...and I know it will be very busy in this few months because we have too many assignments and exam...graduate soon...no more execuse for me and have to the ...god bless...wish me get a good result and graduate smoothly in this three months...





























没有评论:

发表评论