2012年6月28日星期四

♥♥♥my holidays♥♥♥


baby boy was came back on last week thursday for accompany me ^^
we went to KLCC and enjoy our dessert at Tong Pak Fu

my favourite dessert Creme Brulee
the other day is friday, he need to go back his hometown at night
we appreciate our time when we re together
i finish my class at 10am...after that my baby boy was came to fetch me
we went to Subang there enjoy our breakfast 

my favourite Ban Mee ^^
we went to 1 Utama watch movie - The First Time 
is a nice and romantic movie

after we finish our dinner and baby boy go back his hometown again
i miss u so much my baby boy T.T

yesterday i was very happy because i had no classes
my friend Shawn date me go to Pavilion watch movie - Premethues

ermm...actually this movie so so only
we went to Santouka Hokkaido Ramen at Tokyo Street there enjoy our brunch before the movie start

my Char Siu Ramen Miso Soup ^^
when we going to the cinema and pass by the Samsung outlet there
Shawn saw the Samsung Galexy 3 and there hav instalment for city bank credit card member

so he bought the Samsung S3 Immediately..he said he felt very heartbroken because he has spend a lot money in this month since he just bought a new car on tuesday only..hahaha
but he should happy because he get the things that he wanted
after that we had nothing to do so decide go to Sri Petaling there massage our foot
is a very nice place and nice service there

but suddenly let me catch the two staff when they help us massage the foot while watching the television too
i want to ask them, r u watching the movie or helping me massage our foots leh ???

nowadays seems like every week will went to Subway enjoy the breakfast with classmate
is felt a bit feel boring ald keep eat the Chiken Slice and egg bread

  my friends said i look like very cool in this picture...serious?
there will be a farewell party for diploma last semester students on next week wednesday
i only realised the graduate day is coming soon
final exam coming at the same time too =.=
well, i should start to busy my study..but i still feel like nothing happen and so lazy to touch the book =.=
god ~~~





没有评论:

发表评论