2012年7月2日星期一

♥♥♥lovely weekend♥♥♥

Last friday date my best friend went to the kepong Nelson Tan restaurant enjoy our brunch
we order two person set lunch 
here is our lunch ^^
Takoyaki ^^
Carbonara Spaghetti 

Chicken Chop and Bacon fry vegetable ^^
is look very delicious food from the picture ^^
This is my favourite dessert in the restaurant
is very small size but i love it.."软心巧克力" ^^
During the friday night, have a date with friend at my house playing lami
lami lami ^^
but we gossip more than concentrate playing the lami


I had a happy weekend...
saturday my baby boy was came back from melaka again ^^
baby boy lips don't know get what infection so he feel that is making he look not handsome already so don't want take any picture with me on that day
and that is very unlucky when baby coming to my house let a motorcyclist bang his car
but lucky just a small matter
after that we went to Pavilion watch movie - Motorway ^^

 love the driving skill but is very dangerous if driving in the reality life
is a nice movie..
after that we drive to PJ area again 
we walking around at Paradigm Mall
enjoy our dessert at Snowflake 
is my favourite dessert...Coco Ono ^^
after finish the dessert, we continue watch movie again
Painted Skin 2
is a love story, happy ending and very touching
but i think that drama almost same with the  1st Painted Skin at 2008 year. 

Sunday just have a few hours time with my baby boy
because baby boy need to go back his hometown at 4pm and back to Melaka study again
12pm meet my baby boy at kota damansara
after pick up my baby boy's friend
we went to the Kepong Nelson Tan restaurant again for having our brunch
my favourite rice ^^
have a nice chat with his friend during the brunch time
after finish eating and send his friend go back to his home
we went to Subang and walking around at Sunway Pyramid
since the time is not enough for us so we din't watch movie again
enjoy our tea time at Pacific Coffee there
baby boy randomly to choose the coffee - Ice Anericano
oh god..is very very bitter, we put a lot sugar only can drink it
but is feel good taste at the end of that
before we going back home, i bought a Crazy Bacon Potato at Potato shop there...
hmm..the taste is not that good as i imagine it
at the night have a happy dinner with family

Finally happy weekend is finish
the boring monday is coming again
today i can feel the blue on monday, haih
i need to wait two more weeks only can meet my baby boy again
i miss u so much my boy
this wednesday have the farewell party in my college for the last semester student
yes...i am the last semester student, hopefully have fun in the party on that day =)



没有评论:

发表评论