2012年7月30日星期一

♥♥♥my daily life ♥♥♥

last sunday had a happy family day 
after finish working with daddy
we all family went to my sister new house which is located at sg besi there
before visit my sister's house, we went to kuchai lama having our dinner
Yummy Duck Restaurant

 the boss is my daddy's friend
we had ordered so many food 

 Spicy Minced Pork Pure Egg Noodle
the springy noodle is imported from Hong Kong
and the taste is very good too
fry fish skin (炸鱼皮)
is the famous dish from Hong Kong
Roasted Duck(烧鸭),(叉烧) Char Siew and (烧肉)Siew Yuk, 
鹅掌,(软脚蟹) Soft Shell Crab
well, I'm really love the char siew and the roasted duck because is not with too much fatty meat
after finish the dinner
we went to my sister's new house there, is a condominium.

there have a nice view from the 9th floor there and the building still new, 
 and the garden is still in the progress.
we re very enjoy watching the movie 


please ignore my mummy sitting pose because is too comfortable ady
im very enjoy and feel warm that can sit together with my family and watch movie together
see our legs..my brother leg have a lot of leg hair ..hahaha

23rd of July
Monday blue
this week is my final exam week
Monday i went to college and stay at library doing the revision
Around 12 something, mei sin arrived the college and do the revision with me
but after an hour time, we start to gossip and go out for tea time
 we drive to section 17 there, and there have a restaurant which served the mile crepe layer cake


my best friend - Mei sin 

i think the Melaka Nadeje Mile crepe cake is better than KL here
i cant wait for the hari raya break go Melaka with my baby boy

25th of July
since friday i had exam so i decided went to a coffee shop doing my revision while enjoy the coffee
I have a "coffee friend", he love to drink coffee and know where have nice coffee to drink too
he introduce me go to the "New Black Coffee Lab" at Setapak there
have a nice environment there and i had ordered two cup of espresso - latte and flat white




plus a egg mayo + seaweed sandwich
but at night i feeling not well and vomit + headache + stomach-ache 
is cant endure this feeling ady so went to the Clinic check it
is the espresso make me gastric pain and i js know i cant afford this drink
because tmr i had the final exam and need recover immediately so get injection from the doctor
how long i never get injection ald..is pain like hell !!!!
and the pill is very bitter...T.T

26th of july
god ~~come to kill me la ...I hate the MIS - Management Information System subject
totally die in this exam paper...sure can't score A ady..damn it !!
even thought my gastric not totally recover yet but i still go eat those oily food with friends
i suppose eat bread or porridge
my dry kuey teow 
is located at section 17..which is opposite my college there
is very famous and delicious + cheap ^^

27th of july
is friday !! have law exam on that day
baby boy very rush to came from seremban there and fetch me go to college

after finish my exam we went to Jaya One enjoy starbuck coffee with his friend
have a nice chat with Pei Jie..but too bad his girlfriend is not around here..
at night 6pm we went to Tropicana City Mall watch movie - THE FOUR

nice movie and the 刘亦菲 is very pretty ^^
after finish the movie we stay at TCM Mall there enjoy our dinner

is vietnam food..call Pho Hoa
actually is Thai Mee Hom Soup
the taste is js very normal only..><

yeah..I had a happy weekend
saturday I stay at baby home and watch TV + lunch 
because his car send to the workshop service the engine ady
after we get the car then went to Pavilion watch movie again - The Dark Knight Rises
this movie is nicer than the spiderman
oh god !! Batman is very handsome and his voice is very man ..><
at the night we went to the KL Stage join Steven's party night
this is my 1st time went to the KL stage and that day Sam Lee is coming
so there is full of people...people mountain people sea
is not really have fun at there
but surprisingly I had met my friend at there
Grace Lim with her boy friend them
this is my 1st time back early from the club...around 1.45am I left there ady

well.. I'm hate Sunday
because is lack of time to spend with baby boy again
haih...feel so sad on that day
We hav a long time din go to the Curve ady 
so we went to the Curve enjoy our brunch and went to IKEA see those furniture
we having out brunch at Kimgary Restaurant there
my meal..Big Bowl Rice again..is my favourite rice at Kimgary there ^^

my baby boy and his meal ^^
my parents love the curry puff at IKEA there
so i bought half dozen before left there
before we going back home...
baby boy bought my favourite drink for me at Giza Mall 
is new opening Gong Cha outlet there
i love the Signature Wintermelon Milk Tea

after bought the drink then we go back to our own house

today is monday 
monday blue..
my last main subject exam in my diploma
and I had done it smoothly..still have the last MPW subject exam on friday
need to wait until friday only can complete my all exam
want to wait for another three weeks only can meet up my dear..haih..

i miss u bi..














没有评论:

发表评论