2012年7月18日星期三

♥♥♥my happy days♥♥♥

i was  stop for one week more did not updated my blog ady
is quite busy at this month
have to rush the two assignment, two presentation and final exam
tmr is the last presentation in my diploma course
i gonna graduate in this end of the month..hahaha


last wednesday was the One Year Anniversary with my baby boy
time flies, so fast we pass the one year time ady
last tuesday i dated my best friend went to the Tropicana City Mall watch movie
" The Amazing Spider Man"

well..for me, ok ok only
we 1st time try the some snack at there
i forgot the name dy but....

yuck!!! the taste so bad and weird...
wont have d next time to eat that anymore
friday after finish the class we went to the SS2 Wong Kok celebrate the Mr Ken's birthday


see his big big birthday Milk Tea

and this is my meal on that day ^^
black pepper fry wu dong noodle

we bought different favourite cake and combine together for he
included the oreo cheese cake, new york cheese cake,durian cake,chocolate indulgence, chocolate banana and so on
so we can eat the different favourite cake at the same time
is look so many slide of cakes right?

but actually js hav half of it only..hahaha..not that many people so cant bought 12 slice of cakes to make a round size..
see our friend Christopher Chang stupid look
like very enjoy the cake 

see we re very enjoy to try the different favourite cakes...
see the birthday boy funny look..
once again..happy birthday Mr Ken

last weekend my baby boy came to kl accompany me again
is very excited can meet he again
we went to the 1 Utama watch movie 
" ICE AGE 4"

that is my favourite anime movie
very nice ^^..i love the characteristics in the movie
at the night we went to Puchong having our dinner

see..prawn fish head noodle..is our favourite fish head noodle
i dont like the sunday because lack of time with my baby boy
he gonna back to home town and melaka at 4pm
that is not much of time to spend with he and since there had no any nice movie can watch
so after finish our brunch at ss4 then we walking around at Paradigm Mall
when we finish walking, baby boy drive to SS15 bought two cups of Gong Cha for his family
haih..that is my favourite drinks but I'm having period on that time so baby boy not allowed me to drink it
we found a cafe shop at SS15 is quite delicious



see...this is the waffle we had ordered at there
we waiting for it hav a long time because that stuff very nicely to make the nice rose flower design on the plate
it make the whole food like very nice and delicious..
but unfortunely is very nice and yummy !!
the time flies again, 4pm is coming
so after finish the waffle then we went to RT Pastry bakery shop there bought some bread then go back to our own home 

i love the cake and bread at RT Pastry bakery shop there..
 today have a presentation with my friends
is very smoothly to finish the presentation today
after presentation we went to Kim Gary restaurant at 1 Utama there eating our brunch
 my food..Big Bowl rice ^^
we went back to college again after finish the brunch
cant imagine how crazy we are
we non stop  and waste an hour time for taking the photo in the class
my smart leader in our presentation - shi yuan 
 sexy lady - mei sin 
 our smart friend and top student - Jaely
 best friend - Hou yee 


is me ^^





see..we re really crazy on that time but we very enjoy it too..hahahaha
having a very late dinner with my family at kepong One Noodle restaurant there
my noodle and our favourite snack 



 this two days keep raining at noon or evening
i hate it when raining around 5 something because around 5 to 7pm , everywhere also traffic jam

monday blue...still have traffic jam when i going back my home
is take an hour time only can reach my house...damn it..
every monday also like that...
tmr is the last presentation in my diploma course..wish me good luck and god bless ..pls..





没有评论:

发表评论