2012年7月21日星期六

♥♥♥stress♥♥♥

is quite stress and nervous in this two weeks
because my final exam will be start on next thursday
is look like still have time for me to prepare it 
but i still feel lazy and don't want start to do revision
yesterday i stay back at my college's library there for doing my revision with friends
we doing the revision began at 11am
but after an hour time, we start to gossip and can't concentrate again
my friend starting to take her phone and capture the picture to upload at instagram there
well, they said im the only one is really concentrate in study

after i finish my study i only realise they had took photo of mine when i study
my lazy feeling and that lazy brain is telling me stop for study and they can absorb what i had study already
well, im know i am looking for the excuse but seriously im very tired 
since i had study for few hours so decide to go back to my sweet home and rest!

thursday i had no classes and i felt happy too 
but i feel quite boring stay at my home for whole day and i don feel want to do the revision for final too
I'm admit I am very playful and feel wan to go out for fun
suddenly my friend Mr Loi asked me go out for lunch so 
after he pick me up then we went to the 1 Utama "Tang Shi Fu" restaurant there 

i never been to this restaurant before and don't know how to order it
the 1st thing on my mind for this restaurant is just selling those delicious nutritious kind of soup
but now i discovered the Tang Shi Fu which serve the variety of soups, rice,nourishing dishes, noodle and so on.
Mr Loi order a bowl of Mixes Seafood

which consists of mushroom, abalone, drilled scallop,mussels, sea cucumber and many more again
the taste was great

i love the cup of tea, is look very cute
we din't ordered too much dishes as we thought that is a bit too much for a simple lunch
since the Mr loi had ate a bit snack before the lunch..
so the bowl of mixed seafood like all i finish it only
i think i will visit here again for the next time
since i still not yet to try the soup and other dishes at there because its look like very nice too 
actually the food isn't not much expensive and the price is quite reasonable and everyone can affordable it


god ~~ faster pass my final exam in my last semester..then i can enjoy my holidays !!!
i looking forward to the melaka one day trip with my baby boy at next month
i think i will gain my weight again at the next month
because the purpose to the Melaka is just for the food
mile crepe layer cake...satay celup..coconut shake drink..durian cendol...
oh my god !!!


i miss u my baby boy..i can't wait to meet u at the next weekend already..><




没有评论:

发表评论